Using the Keck Imaging Center online reservation system, Kecklendar
The web address for the Kecklendar is: http://staffa.wi.mit.edu/kecklendar
Equipment to which you have access will be available in the drop-down menu in the upper left corner of the calendar.
You are limited to systems on which you have been trained. If you have access to systems you have not been trained on, please tell Wendy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
You are limited to use during normal business hours, Monday through Friday from 9am-5pm until you are competent on the system and have card access.
To make or modify a reservation:
- go to the Kecklendar website
- log in using your email address and Kecklendar password
- from the drop down menu in the upper left corner, select the instrument for which you want to reserve time
- Use the scroll buttons in the upper right corner to select the correct week
- Click and drag the time you want to reserve
- You will receive a confirmation email with the reserved time
If you have any problems with the calendar, please email Wendy (email@example.com)